martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Interview with Alexandros

Thanks a lot for your time and answear some question, its  a honor for me. Thanks a lot Alexandros, your practice is a great inspiration.




1-Do you think that the Ashtanga yoga series can be practice whole life?

 2-Why did you start practicing yoga?
 3-have you ever been injured?
 4-Do you think that after all this years of practicing, you already have found Mula bandha (in the       full sense physical / energetic) or you are still looking?


I am not very experienced in yoga and I only practice less than 6 years. I started with hatha yoga then with anusara yoga and only with ashtanga yoga a bit less than 4 years. It all started for me because I had terrible pain in my back and my stomach and doctors told me that I was perfectly healthy , then I realized I had to
look elsewhere for answers. I did Reiki, self healing and energy work that help unblock a lot of energy channels, then I met my spiritual teacher Alba in the paramita path you can check her out in google. I received strong atunements , kundalini awakening and very high pure energies started to flow, my heart opened we did many mediations on the internet for the earth, lost souls etc. Then my heart started to open more and then I started yoga. I was already open!! So ashtanga came and changed my life even more. Ashtanga primary for me is the beginning and the end and I know I will practice until I die. I also know that my practice will change and it changes all the time. It becomes less physical and more energy-prana as I grow older! With ashtanga we age with grace! It is so beautiful. Yes I have been injured a few times but it is always my ego that has caused the injuries not the yoga (pushing myself and not listening to my body). Earlier in the year I had a deep iliopsoas tear building 4th series and I had to be very careful on all the
backbend asanas for 3 months a lot of pain! Mula bandha hhhm! So difficult to say .. it is always there but also always elusive. I will be finding and loosing it but as the physical body becomes more pure and clean it becomes easier to find it .. I think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...