miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

Interview with Dany Sá


Thanks a lot Dany Sá for your time :) Your clip from the second series was the one first ashtanga videos that i saw, thanks!




1-what is your background in yoga?
Dany Sá:
I was professional dancer and I started to practice yoga in 2003. I fell in love at the first time! Since that, I started to study more and more. I started to practice Ashtanga regularly in 2006 with my teacher Matthew Vollmer that gave to me the first knowledge about the traditional practice and the series until advanced A. Now, I have often gone to Mysore to receive the teachings of Sharath Jois.
2-Have you noticed any change in your body as a result of the Ashtanga practice?
Dany Sá:
Sure, I’ve already had flexibility because of dance and some strength, but with Ashtanga I felt my body more balanced and healthy. The breathing helps me a lot to understand the right way to get into the posture easily without too much effort.

3-Do you think you've finally taken mula bandha in full control in the physical and energy sense to control the prana?
Dany Sá:
I’m still working on it! I think the daily practice helps us to understand this subtle control. My mula bandha is improving day by day.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...