martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Interview with Kristina Karitinou

1-Do you think that the Ashtanga yoga series can be practice whole life?

For sure, you can see the senior teachers of our time! They look amazing,they have great knowledge and they practice the series with the appropriate asana variations!

2-Why did you start practicing yoga?

When I was 19 a friend believed that to practice Ashtanga was my destiny! She was right!I continued
because Ashtanga practice reminds me everyday of the value and the importance of life.


3-have you ever been injured??

Many times,but I learn from my mistakes!!! Sometimes this is the way to experience your one anatomy. Injury teaches us to be more careful and sensitive on the mat.I believe that this method is so powerful in order to teach us to look after ourselves and move forward in life with awareness. Like little children who finally learn to walk.

4-Do you think that after all this years of practicing, you already have found Mula bandha (in the full sense physical / energetic) or you are still looking?

I had my Mula bandha with me when i was born like everybody else. When I start practicing Ashtanga my teachers showed me the way to activate it and since then me and my mula bhanda have been very close friends!



Thank you Kristina Karitinou :)

interviews for Sthira&Bhaga



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...