martes, 25 de junio de 2013

Ajay Tokas interview for Sthira&Bhaga

Thanks a lot Ajay for your time, you are a great yogi and inspiration!


1-How did you start to do yoga?
I suffered badly with sinus of nose and due to the same had an operation done in the year 2000. But to my surprise operation did not work and I got the same problem after an year , so, I was told by a close friend of mine about JalNeti, shatkriya of Yoga.
I started doing Jalneti and felt a big difference from day one, that was day I felt I should learn more about this deep science of Yoga.

2 -Do you think that the Ashtanga yoga series can be practice whole life?
Yes , I believe that Ashtanga Yoga series can be practice whole life. Its a beautiful practice with different series and sequence of asanas that makes you learn more about yourself each time you practice.

3-what does Kundalini means to you ?
Kundalini to me is the supreme energy lies at the base of the spine which can be awakened through various
Ajay Tokas
practices and can rise up from the muladhara chakra through Sushumna( the central nadi between Ida & Pingla) running through the spine and when it reaches the crown of the head that is Sahasrara chakra the Yogi is detached from the body and mind in other words we call this self realization or enlightenment.

4 Do you think that after all this years of practicing, you already have found Mulabandha (in the full sense physical / energetic) or you are still looking?
All I feel that through out my practice I stay strong and feel the joyful experience holding on to a force can't be describe in words. I am still exploring Mulabhadha.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...